If she can hear music, Isabelle is dancing. She has a toy music player that she placed in her shopping cart and treated us to quite a show. She loves to sing and dance. You'll also see/hear Ty in the background playing an imaginary football game. Football is his passion. He is obsessed. He took the sports section of the newspaper to school the other day to show his teacher and classmates.
Great video! Isabelle has serious rhythm. Is it too early to get her in a dance class?! Ty is going to be a QB for sure.
ReplyDeleteI love your family picture! Isabelle sure is quite the little dancer...so cute! I just kept laughing when I would hear Ty. BYU on the 30, the 20, the 10, touchdown! Sonds like Jordan for sure. I'm excited to keep in touch with your family more and see all the fun things you guys are up to!
ReplyDeleteChad - did she get this rhythm and dancing thing from you? Let me think - maybe ShayLynn. But the Ty football mania for sure comes from you.
ReplyDeleteYou have it wrong. I am a dancing machine. ShayLynn is a football fanatic.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I love that girl. She's such a smarty pants and knows how to shake it!!
ReplyDelete