So anyone who knows Ty knows he LOVES sports and is a super fanatic! The sport of choice right now is basketball... can you tell he keeps up with the seasons!? I signed him up for Itty Bitty Ball for the last time, since he'll be turning 5. He was super excited for every day he has the chance to go.
This is a classic moment of Ty displaying his DEFENSIVE skills... soon it might be nunchuck skills, bo-staff skills, karate skills - who knows!? The movie is just one example of him playing DEFENSE on a player (who you can tell is much younger) on the opposite team but he did this to every single kid that went to make a basket. The coach for the other team as you can see is trying to help the kid but he was workin' it on her... to which I could tell she was getting a little frustrated. But of course I was laughing and just thought it was the greatest thing that he is playing his heart out - and my favorite was him yelling DEFENSE, DEFENSE up and down the court extremely loud!
One day buddy... keep practicing in the basement playing your make believe games watching ESPN... it will pay off!!
Oh my gosh that was absolutely hilarious! I love that he is so spirited. I need to get Max involved in something like that. He loves sports already and he's only two and a half!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I'll definitely be signing Jordan up when he gets a little bit older.
ReplyDeleteThat was so funny, I was looking at the Lehi Newsletter and wondering if I should plan to do that for Jared, and I think you just made up my mind. Defense, Defense!
ReplyDeleteHis form was good. Although, I think his dad needs to tell him to get lower, bend his knees and spread his feet. I would be happy to give you some examples of some easy to learn defensive drills. Let me know if your interested.
ReplyDeleteNice work Ty, you're already leaps and bounds ahead of Carlos Boozer.
The other day we were having races outside at the end of preschool and Ty was running back and forth giving the play by play for himself.
ReplyDelete"And Taylor goes this way. Then he runs there."
It was SO cute. He is really so much fun to have in preschool. I am really going to miss him. :(