Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Visit From Captain Underpants!

Should I just let the picture speak for itself?!  Boys will be boys... 


Don't you just love Isabelle's cheeser... she thinks everything Ty does is sooooo funny and she always tries to copy what he is doing!  She was wanting him to put the underwear on his head after he took them off - she'll always be his biggest fan!

6 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I am still a fan of my big brother...I think you might know him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hysterical! I love that picture. Mitch is even laughing at it from the other side of the room. That's so cute how Isabelle looks up to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that's cute of Ty, but Isabelle's face is to DIE for. Too cute! You can tell that she just idolizes him!

    By the way, we have the same undies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know ShayLynn, just be glad it is BOYS underwear. One day he'll be in college and to entertain his apartment or group of friends, he'll try on something else... :D

    Cute picture... Isabelle looks like she's having lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ShayLynn! I found your blog through the Cann's. I love it! This picture is so cute. Isabelle's smile cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete