Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars (click here for recipe) - they are delicious, gooey, messy and taste just like s'mores but no campfire needed and did I mention they are NOT low fat at all considering they use a whole cup of butter! Yikes... enjoy sparingly but do enjoy!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
No Camping Needed
Recently we had a youth fireside at our house and of course I am in charge of the dessert. I have to admit I like to "try-out" new recipes on the youth... if they disappear quickly I know it's a good recipe; however I realized with boys they will pretty much eat anything so my idea isn't working as planned. This past fireside I yet again tried a new recipe and of course any sign of dessert left was just crumbs smashed on the floor BUT they all raved how good it was! So I will pass it on...

Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars (click here for recipe) - they are delicious, gooey, messy and taste just like s'mores but no campfire needed and did I mention they are NOT low fat at all considering they use a whole cup of butter! Yikes... enjoy sparingly but do enjoy!
Warm Toasted Marshmallow S'more Bars (click here for recipe) - they are delicious, gooey, messy and taste just like s'mores but no campfire needed and did I mention they are NOT low fat at all considering they use a whole cup of butter! Yikes... enjoy sparingly but do enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooooo, yummy! I will have to try that...keep posting the recipies, I am always in need of new ones!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks tasty...Cyrena would love it.
ReplyDeleteShaylynn,
ReplyDeleteI found your blog from a couple of people in the ward....and it looks like i hit the jackpot! Now I get the yummy recipe. They were so goood!!
These will be great for pack meeting treats. Thank you!
ReplyDelete