Our week in St. George for Spring Break was very relaxing and fun other than the weather. It rained, was windy and cold and required pants and jackets... that is not Spring Break weather! We were glad we missed the snow back at home though. 

Despite the weather the kids played outside and also had fun with lots of toys and books, and chased Cruz all around (my parents dog). We ate lots of good food (thanks to my parents generosity), went swimming, played kickball (Ty's new favorite), took naps (well at least I did), rode on the 4-wheeler, went on lots of walks and flew kites with cousins at Grandma and Grandpa Taylor's new house!
I'm glad you guys had a fun spring break! I'm sure it was desperately needed. We miss you guys...
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys were able to get away! Sorry the weather wasn't so great though. I like the frosting on Chad's nose! Looks like he really got into decorating those cupcakes. :)
ReplyDelete