Tuesday, May 19, 2009

our DISNEYLAND vacation




Our much anticipated vacation is over and now it is back to normal but it was so much FUN while it lasted...

We spent 3 1/2 days at Disneyland where we ate lots of yummy treats (they get ya with all the smells), walked many miles (and hopefully lost weight?!), waited in lots of lines, got wet several times on Splash Mountain and Grizzly River Rapids , experienced grumpyness and impatience a few times (not because of our kids - they were amazingly good), slathered on lots of sunscreen, went on a lot of fun rides, met the princesses (Ty was thrilled about this - this was one of the grumpy moments!), and spent $$$$!  

We can't wait to go back hopefully next year... anybody want to come?!


6 comments:

  1. It is my favorite place!! We are headed there in June. :) You're pics are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland is awesome! THe pictures are great, what a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I'm glad you had a great trip. I definitely want to take our kids there someday. :) Maybe we'll go with you guys next year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures, looks like so much fun.. I think we're due for a trip there sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way fun! I am glad you guys had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LOVE Disneyland!!! We have been there twice in the last 2 years and can't wait to go back.

    ReplyDelete