Our weekend was busy with no time to update my blog so here's a little review...
Friday morning was a big day for Isabelle. She had your cast removed after 3 weeks!
The most difficult thing to do was eating since she broke her right wrist and this was her last morning to eat with her cast on.
Friday Afternoon... Ty graduated from Preschool!
Saturday Morning... A Happy Anniversary surprise from Chad - we were taking the kids to his parents and spending the afternoon in Park City! What a great day - we had planned to spend our anniversary grocery shopping and doing yard work (boo!) so this was much more fun and relaxing! We can't believe it's been 7 years... high school drama from dating each others friends, a mission, 2 proposals (now who gets to say that?!), 8 moves, 2 amazing kids, lots of laughing, talking, impatience, tears and LOVE here we are! It has been a great 7 years!
That's great she got her cast off. I can't believe you'll have a kid in kindergarten soon. I think that will be so hard for me when Jordan gets there. Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had fun. You should have if you were relaxing in Park City! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Please do tell the two proposals story!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had fun. Thanks for the smores recipe... it was a hit!!
Busy weekend!!! Congrats on the stinky-cast removal, preschool graduation, and anniversary! I second Michelle, you must tell the two-proposal story...
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about you guys on your anniversary, I'm glad you had fun! Ty looks adorable in all his graduation garb. I'm the looser teacher that uses homemade hats and no gowns, sad! He looks great and Isabelle is always smiling, huh? I can't wait to see you all. I got all your stuff from TJ's and will send it with mom and dad from Hurricane.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on all the big events this weekend!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteI agree. No dropping "2 proposals" without a story! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You guys do have quite the story in all those years. I'm glad it's worked out great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Ty-- love his robes!
ReplyDelete