I just wanted to express my gratitude for a GREAT free country which I have the privilege to live in! Every time I have the opportunity to put my hand on my heart I think of all the brave men and women who fought for this country and for all those who continue to serve. Without these amazing people past and present our country would not be what it is today! They sacrifice so much to serve... thank you to my grandpa's who served faithfully for me and thank you to all who choose to serve me! I am forever grateful to them... and forever grateful to God for the blessing of this country!
We are so blessed to live here in this country and to enjoy all the freedoms that we do. Jason and I spoke in church this past sunday and talked about liberty and freedom. It made me take a good look at all that we should be grateful for.
ReplyDeleteLove that picture ShayLynn
ReplyDelete