These are a few of Isabelle's 2 year pictures... they turned out so cute! She LOVED every minute of them especially when the photographer kept calling her "princess"!
OH! They are such adorable pictures!! I love the one where she is laying on her belly and you can see her feet behind her. (all of them are wonderful, of course!!)
I LOVE them!! They look like photos she could use for modeling, she is so adorable!! Those big brown eyes kill me.
ReplyDeleteOH! They are such adorable pictures!! I love the one where she is laying on her belly and you can see her feet behind her. (all of them are wonderful, of course!!)
ReplyDeleteThose are some of the cutest pictures I've seen!
ReplyDeleteWow, she is beautiful, why do they grow up so fast?
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable. I can't believe how much of you I see in her.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are SO CUTE! Of course how could they not be when she's so cute herself! :)
ReplyDeleteShay, she is breathtaking. You are lucky to have such beautiful kids!
ReplyDeleteShe totally looks like a princess, no wonder the photographer called her that! She is so cute, we need to see her again soon, before she is driving!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how darling she is! She really is a princess! She is so grown up and so cute!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteShe is such a sweet girl.
Those are the cutest things I ever seen!! She really is a doll!
ReplyDelete