We had a 5K/Carnival Stake Activity a few weeks ago. We both wanted to run the 5k but due to a crazy Saturday, Chad was the only one who ran. He accomplished his 3 goals - 1) To not die 2) To run the entire time and 3) To make it in less than 30 minutes! He is now searching out more to run in and hopefully I will join him in the next one! (Wish I had a picture of him running but I was home getting kids ready for the day.)
The kids had lots of fun at the breakfast and carnival after the 5K. Once again Chad was asked to participate in the dunk tank.... they must know that Bishops never say no! The highlight was Ty hitting the target and dunking Chad...and Isabelle laughing and yelling "Good Job Dad!" everytime someone dunked him.
I will STAND IN A LONG LINE to dunk any of my past or current bishop(s). Hey, if they want to call and ask me to give a talk in church they better be ready to be dunked as soon as I have the opportunity to do so! I would much rather be dunked than speak in church. ;P
ReplyDeleteWay to go Chad, running the 5k!! I could NEVER do that!! Especially in 30 minutes. You're a good sport doing the dunk tank, Ty looked happy to dunk you!
ReplyDelete