Sunday, September 20, 2009

Potty Confusion???

Well I don't exactly know what to say about this other than she's been watching her brother go to the bathroom WAY TOO MUCH.... well, other than the fact that she is using her belly button which is interesting. Potty training is definitely on my to-do list, but most likely after the holidays! Can you tell I am the one not ready???

10 comments:

  1. Priceless - speechless & laughing hysterically! Thanks for the laugh - I can't believe how old she is already!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY FUNNY! I've never heard her speak! Little Isabelle is getting so old. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO funny! I love it. She is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO happy you captured that on video! She's going to love it when she's older. I love that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Malachi does that too, from watching Cheide, I guess. I have the most wonderful fool proof plan for you to do potty training. It's called 3 day potty training and is guarenteed to work. Ok, I know I spelled that wrong. But I will make a copy for you and get it to you when you are ready. Just let me know. We are doing it now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny! Karlee did this, too, until pee dripped down her leg. Then she couldn't figure out why brother could get it in the potty standing, and she couldn't!

    Thanx for the laughs today! (and I had the same problem--I wasn't ready, although she was... Good luck!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is stinkin' hilarious! I can't believe how big she is. She's just talking like she's all grown up, I need to see you guys more often.

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen! What should you be sending in to American's Funniest video? Isabelle in the bathroom or Ty in baseball talkin' smack??? :)

    ReplyDelete