These were my latest Halloween Handouts that I made for Ty's school teacher, piano teacher and grandparents. I found this template and started making them. They were super easy and fun to make!
Fill them with goodies and you have your super cute witch's shoe!
I can't wait to make "princess shoes" for Isabelle's birthday!
Love them! Such a cute idea. I'll have to try them.
ReplyDeleteHow funny! I made the same witch's shoes for the people I visit teach. I thought they were so darling. However, yours turned out a lot cuter and fancier then mine. Love it!! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteSo darling!!! You are so ambitious, it motivates me!! I love this idea, and the princess shoe idea as well, thanks for the link!!
ReplyDeleteThose look amazing, I've seen them around on blogs and thought they looked so cute. You did a great job!!
ReplyDeleteShayLynn-- these were sooo CUTE! I was dying over Elise's and was already online trying to find a pattern when she came home and told me it was from you. I've showed all my friend-- you did a great job, and you're right- was adorable party favors for Isabelle!
ReplyDelete