Ty: "Mom it would be alright if I went to jail but I don't want to go to prison."
Mom: "What! You don't want to go to jail, it is not a good place to go."
Ty: "But I would only go to jail for one day but prison I would be there a long time so I don't want to go there. I would be fine in jail for a day I could do it for one day. But I wouldn't want to be in prison - that is too long!"
Mom: "People usually go to jail for longer than a day and the people who are in there have made really bad choices. If you go to jail it is because you did something against the law."
Ty: "Oh don't worry mom I would be fine."
Mom: silence.... what do I say!?
First I am wondering where in the world he thought of this, second I am wishing he could witness firsthand what jail was really all about and third what does he think he would be able to do in jail for that one day - watch movies and eat snacks all day!!!???
Hillarious!! As for watching movies and eating snacks all day... that's prison;) Jail, on the otherhand...not sure what they do! What a funny conversation!
ReplyDeleteToo smart! I can't believe that, he's got it all figured out doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteAlthough, if jail were just movies and snacks all day, I don't think I'd mind a day there either :)
ha ha ha! That is a funny story. Considering Ty's life goals I'm not sad to have moved out of the neighborhood. (JK) :)
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like I could tell him what it's really like in there, and what you do all day. It's awful. Even one day is horrible. I'd never wish it on anyone.
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! He is such a cute kid!
ReplyDeleteMy wish would be that we could just see inside their little minds....they way they process stuff kills me!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are documenting this, he is going to get a big kick from it later in life!
ReplyDeleteHey! I found your blog off of Shanna's. Your family is so cute! Love the things our kids think of!
ReplyDelete