Friday, December 18, 2009

Family Pictures




I found an amazing place with the perfect background I wanted for pictures and Chad's sister Debbie was very willing to take pictures for us - a big thanks to her! Other than Isabelle having a meltdown (not something new) and not letting me put her down for any pictures there were so many that we loved.


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am in love with everything; the colors of your clothes, the background, and the poses. So. Cute. She did an amazing job!!! You'll have to share your secrets of where you got them done and who your photographer was... YOU look so pretty, by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Your kids are so cute (and growing up so fast)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Family pictures, well any pictures really, are so hard to coordinate and get done but they are so worth it in the end! They turned out great and your little family is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are SO beautiful, what a great looking family!! Pictures are so stressful, but the result is always well worth it, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't checked blogs....or updated mine for that matter....in FOREVER. Your family is so cute. Those pictures are great! I hope you guys have an awesome Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, those pictures are adorable! I love them! You all look so great, and it was fun to see the different poses!

    (looks like it was cold, too!)

    ReplyDelete