We had fun celebrating Valentines this year!
We had our traditional FHE on love and kindness and made our Valentines bags to receive "love" notes from each other. The kids have had so much fun each morning seeing what notes and surprises are inside! Ty has even wrote us some very nice notes - he is always good with writing thoughtful notes to us!
The kids were excited to open their Valentines package from Grandma and Grandpa Varney!
While Ty did his Valentines for his school friends I kept Isabelle busy with sorting. She loved playing with the heart shaped tins and sorting the hearts by colors. This actually kept her busy for quite a while - I will be pulling this out again.
I have found several fun graphing activities online and this year I couldn't find a Valentines one so I created one myself for Ty to do. He LOVES doing these sorting activities. Great cheap fun... and they learn while their doing it!
Isabelle loved frosting the sugar cookies!
Who knew it was such hard work to eat them after your done frosting!
You're such a fun mom! Glad you guys had a good time celebrating Valentines this year.
ReplyDeleteShay those are the greatest ides, I especially love the love notes from each other. I will be starting that next year for sure. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteCUTEST PICTURES!! I love your activities too!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute, fun stuff!! Great ways to keep them busy while learning!
ReplyDelete