Isabelle had a doctor appointment today for her foot. While eating breakfast she said "I'm going to punch the doctor." Hmmm... she doesn't know what punching is but obviously has heard it from her brother. While at the doctors office we took off her shoes and socks and she said "I hide my feet under your chair. If the doctor gives me a candy he can see my feet." She is learning how to bargain for what she wants!
Ty shared with us some of what he did at school today. "Mom I had to learn salsa dancing today at school. I hated it! I didn't like anything about it. I thought we were going to eat salsa and dance!"
Oh too too funny, I love it! Good thing they can entertain us so well! I hope you're feeling a little better!
ReplyDeleteHa! So funny picturing sweet Isabelle saying she was going to "punch the doctor." At least she didn't tell HIM that:)
ReplyDeleteIt's great when our kids make us smile.
ReplyDelete