I went 19 days early with Ty and 14 days early with Isabelle and it would be a blessing if this one would come soon. We are all still a little undecided as to what the baby will be other than Isabelle who is adamant that she is getting a sister. I hope she won't be too disappointed if it turns out to be a brother or if we don't end of naming the baby sister Tinkerbell as she would like. I have thought so many times that "tonight will be the night" and I toss and turn all night with no contractions just anxiety, frustration and being extremely uncomfortable. Hopefully the next post will be baby news?!
Oh ShayLynn I'm SOOOO sorry! I know I would be feeling the same way since I went early with my 2...I hope I go early again but you're not giving me much hope. Every time mom calls I'm hoping it's with news of your baby. I will pray for you to be DONE!
ReplyDeleteYou poor girl! I remember being that uncomfortable. I hope this baby comes soon! Can't wait to hear when he/she comes!
ReplyDeleteI hope your next post will be baby news as well!! Regardless of how big you feel, you look gorgeous!! As far as names go... I think Tinkerbell would be just perfect;) I can't wait to find out the exciting news:)
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel! Towards the end I couldn't even handle the looks of sympathy that people were giving me. I pretty much boycotted everything that I didn't absolutely HAVE to go to. I feel your pain. And I hope that for your sake you won't have to endure it much longer. Hope he/she gets here soon! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man! I hear your pain loud and clear! It is frustrating when you are used to delivering early. Then when it goes past that it just drags and drags!
ReplyDeleteAnd besides others telling me how huge I was, my husband seemed to join in on letting me know everyday just how hugely pregnant I was. Now that I had the babe, I get home and Brooklyn keeps saying how I look like I'm pregnant with the 4th child.
Hang in there! We had the same due date I think. I was expected to have a premature baby, but ended up dragging out till 38 1/2 weeks. I feel for you because each and every day feels like eternity when you are at the end. Best of luck and I think you look great!
You don't look huge! You look cute!! I hate everyone's comments too. I still have two months, but am already waiting for the comments to start. Good luck and I can't wait to read your baby news!!
ReplyDelete