Thursday, October 28, 2010

Look at me grow!


Can't believe a month has passed by since Vivienne was born! We are adjusting to a new schedule - well not a very organized schedule but eventually it will be more consistent! So far Vivienne is my best newborn and even takes a 2-3 hour nap every day without being held - YAY!! Ty is very concerned about her, helps a lot when she is crying and just loves loves her! Isabelle of course is very motherly with her which means lots and lots of touching, kissing and hugging. She talks a lot about what Vivienne will be able to do when she gets "bigger bigger"! Oh how we love Baby Vivienne in our family!


3 comments:

  1. Oh she is so adorable! I'm so glad she's doing so well. What a good girl! I just bought that same outfit that she's wearing in the bottom picture. I found it on clearance at Target and decided to get it for our new baby girl--too funny! I haven't really bought anything for her yet and I couldn't resist when I saw that cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is a doll, i think she looks a lot like ty, but also has a little of isabelle in her too. what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures! Congrats on your sweet dark haired little baby girl. I haven't had a chance to see her yet, so I'm glad that you got her up on your blog.

    ReplyDelete