Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Princess Underpants



There is something with our kids and underpants - Ty was "Captain Underpants" not too long ago (here is the post). Isabelle is experiencing a strong independent side and she insists on going to the bathroom by herself with the door closed, getting her own food, opening every door herself, doing her seatbelt and sometimes the most entertaining one for us is when she insists on getting dressed by herself. We have had some good laughs with pants on backwards, inside out or on this day the underwear on the outside of her shorts with socks and sunday shoes. I figure at least she color coordinated her shirt, shorts, underwear and socks! One day she'll ask us why we dressed her this way and we proudly get to say "We didn't YOU dressed yourself!". Before kids I always said "How can parents dress their kids like that?" and that is probably why I have a daughter who insists on dressing herself HER way. I will pick my battles... and this one I am losing!

2 comments:

  1. Mom was telling me about this! I seriously think the reason we have kids is to entertain us...that's awesome! She is too funny. And yeah, at least she coordinated her outfit otherwise, Cyrena still can't do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable! You would think they wouldn't like wearing their underpants like that. Looks uncomfortable to me. Love it!

    ReplyDelete