Sunday, November 7, 2010

hAllOwEEn

I am very proud of myself I got this post done before Thanksgiving - Yay!


Halloween came and went quite fast! The kids had fun and received lots of candy so everyone was happy! We luckily carved pumpkins or I should say I carved 2 pumpkins for the kids on 2 different nights - with a newborn and a husband gone most evenings I don't get as much as I would like done so we had to split up the days for carving. Isabelle chose a kitty and Ty chose an alien and they both loved them!

This was her way of letting me know she was done with pictures!

Isabelle was a princess again this year - I am wondering if we will have a year where she will want to be anything else?! She did however look adorable and she let me do her hair in an updo that turned out so cute. The pictures turned out dark (still trying to figure our new camera out) so it's kind of hard to see her hair. She loved her preschool halloween party, going to Ty's school halloween carnival and trick or treating. It rained here on Halloween and I thought she wouldn't last long but she was a trooper and wanted to walk the whole time and keep moving to the next house.



Ty was a BYU football player which was his 2nd choice. He wanted to be Luke Skywalker but I failed to get a costume and it was too late and no one had any. He was very kind and gladly agreed to wear his football uniform from last Christmas. I felt bad but didn't mind that we spent no money on costumes this year since Isabelle received her princess dress for her birthday from her cousin. Ty was cracking us up while I was taking pictures because he was doing different poses with his football - he says he hopes he is lucky enough to play college football! Yes, he already worries about college!! He is a sports fanatic through and through!! This year his school had a free carnival. The kids enjoyed the games, trick or treating, the bounce houses, glow in the dark bowling and dinner. It was really busy and crowded so I was grateful Grandma Taylor babysat Vivienne since Chad was out of town - I know I couldn't have managed 3 kids alone.


These 2 can get pretty crazy even without eating any candy!


The kids loved sorting their candy... this was something Chad and I did when we were younger. They thought it was so cool how many full size candy bars they received - Ty 8, Isabelle 7! Their candy will start mysteriously disappearing and neither Chad or I will be eating it - hmph not fun when we don't eat sugar during the week.



And I couldn't leave out talking about our Cutie pie Vivienne. She was too little for a costume and honestly I didn't want to dress her up. She got to enjoy being held by Grandma Taylor while we took the kids trick or treating! Of course she was content and happy she loved being spoiled! Oh isn't she just so cute??!! Love her to pieces!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh they look so great! I used to worry that Halloween costumes would stress me out as a mom but really you can make it so simple! That's awesome. And of course Vivienne looks ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids look adorable! I'm glad you included picts of Vivienne. The little tiny babies are just too darn cute and grow way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. I really don't know how you do it with three kids and a hubby that is gone all the time. You are a trooper!

    Oh, and Vivienne IS so cute! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete