Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2 month HapPIneSS!


We just LOVE our sweet Vivienne to pieces! She is the happiest baby! Every time we talk to her she smiles and it just brightens everyone's day. She rarely cries and is easily consoled if she does. I could not imagine our family without her - she is a true BLESSING!

Ty is the best big brother to her - constantly giving her hugs and kisses and telling her she is going to grow up and be as cute as her big sister! Isabelle and Vivienne are lucky to have such a kind and loving brother! Isabelle loves Vivienne sometimes a little too much. She likes to try to get her to play with her toys and fold her arms for prayers. One time she brought all her toys in the kitchen to play by Vivienne while she sat in her bouncy chair. She played with her as if she understood everything she was saying - it was really sweet!

My favorite thing is to see all the new things Vivienne learns. She
just recently started doing this sucking thing with her mouth - I had to record it.


Vivienne - 2 1/2 months:
Weight: 12lbs 12 oz - 75th percentile
Length: 23 1/4 in - 75th percentile
Head: 41 1/2 centimeters - 90th percentile (the taylor babies have big heads! :) )
(looking at the comparisons of my other 2 kids I think 2 weeks makes a big difference)

I loved comparing my kids at the same age.
Ty - 2 months 1 day
Weight: 11lbs 13 oz
Length: 22 1/2 in
Head: 40 centimeters



Isabelle - 2 months 1 week
Weight: 12lbs 2 oz
Length: 22 1/2 in
Head: 39.25 centimeters

3 comments:

  1. She is so adorable, I am dying to meet her!! And what luck to have such a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! We miss you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete