Tuesday, May 24, 2011

7 months


Baby Viv is a happy, loving, laughing, smiling, easy-going baby! After double ear infections twice we finally made it to her 6 month check up at 7 months. She has since been on allergy medicine which has helped her with ear infections which makes her once again a pacifier baby. We had taken it away at 3 months because she was content and didn't seem to need it; however due to her ear infections she started sucking her thumb thus the pacifier is trying to break that habit. During the day she rarely sucks her thumb, probably because her pacifier seems permanately attached, but at night we catch her sometimes sucking if she has managed to pull the socks off her hands. It may be cute now but to me it's not cute at 5 years old! I am hoping by 1 we are successful with breaking the habit.
She didn't seem to care that a toy was attached to her hand as long as she got her thumb in her mouth that is all that mattered!

Big baby in a little stroller...


Weight: 18lbs 14oz
Height: 27.5 in
Head: We'll just say it's in the 95th percentile!

Some of our favs:
*Her crazy, uncontrollable hair - I really try to do things with it but it does what it wants!
*Her smile and contagious laugh
*She turns her head fast back and forth
*Her chubby cheeks
*She moves her ankles and feet constantly - her little legs must be so tired
*Her love of walks - she is so peaceful and content in the stroller on walks
*Her random loud screams and growling

2 comments:

  1. Oh I have had numerous dreams that Vivienne and I have met so I feel like I really know her! A baby sucking their thumb is adorable but yes keep diligent about breaking her of it! Especially if she's content without it. Natalie wasn't content until she found her thumb. But Anna has been fine with nothing, but I think she'll be a blanket chewer. She uses a pacifier for fun (to chew on at church)sometimes but never for sleeping, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I bet you kiss those cheeks all day.

    ReplyDelete