

Long hair before...
Ahhhhh! We finally cut Isabelle's hair
short!! I was so nervous knowing how long and beautiful her hair was. She has only had 3 haircuts and obviously they haven't been this drastic considering we cut
8 inches off!! BUT there were too many tears when mommy had to comb through it each day and what hairdos I did do were pulled out after a few hours soooo this is the
PERFECT hairstyle for her right now at 4! And the best part she
loves it and said to me
"Mommy we are best buds now!" after seeing our hair was just about the same length!
Cute short hair after!!
Wow it was long and full. It's super cute now. I'm more favorable to short hair anyway.
ReplyDeleteWow! 8 inches is a lot to cut off! But she is Super adorable both ways! I love her cute new short hair!
ReplyDeleteOk I'm trying really hard not to cry right now!! She has the most gorgeous hair, I was so jealous of it. BUT I know how old the tears get with combing through each day. I was JUST thinking I need to chop Natalie's for that reason. She's almost 3 and has never had it cut!
ReplyDeleteIsabelle looks adorable, she always has and always will. Today I put a braid in Natalie's hair and she said "it's like Isabelle!" She just loves her.