Monday, April 9, 2012

1st tooth 2nd child


Isabelle lost her 1st tooth a few weeks ago. The last dentist visit they told me she had 2 teeth loose but I didn't think they would fall out this soon. As it became looser she became more nervous and scared for it to fall out. We talked to her a lot about it to help calm her fear and when it finally came out she was all smiles to put it under her pillow for the tooth fairy. The next morning when she found what the tooth fairy left her she was excited! I feel like she is too little for this... why does time have to go by too quickly?! I hope to just enjoy everyday a little more so I can remember all the great moments with my kids while they are still young!

No comments:

Post a Comment