Monday, September 10, 2012

Kindergarten for Isabelle

Where did the time go that we already have another one in school?!  I felt such different emotions letting Isabelle go on the 1st day in comparison to when Ty went.  For one she's a girl who is shy, quiet and  still a little clingy to mom.  We were not knowing what to expect on the 1st day but we were pleasantly surprised that she was as excited as she was and she lined up without any reservations and waved goodbye with a big smile!



Each day since she has just shared how much she loves it and can't wait for the next day.  She does still insist that I walk her to her classroom door and give hugs and kisses everyday.  I won't complain to this since she'll only be in kindergarten once!  My favorite is hearing about all the kids who don't listen and have to write their names in the "bummer" book!  I laughed!  She is our obedient, helpful child who wants nothing more than to be rewarded and praised for her obedience.  I am sure this a teacher's dream student!  I am excited for each day to hear all about her favorite parts and see all the work she has to share with me.


Another favorite is she doesn't know all the kids names for sure yet but she does know what kind of shoes they had on and what their hair looked like and what character was on their backpack.  She is such a girly girl! ;)  Love her to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment