Sunday, August 18, 2013

April Conference Time

We always enjoy General Conference in our home!  Hopefully it will be a tradition our kids will always remember.  They may not remember the speakers and what they said but I feel they will remember our family gathered together, the spirit present and eating yummy cinnamon twists and goodies.  One of the great things I love about Conference time is it never disappoints me or leaves me regretting the time I prepared for it!  The spiritual reward always outweighs the work I put into the prep and organizing, baking and keeping kids occupied while watching.







The life of a mother... Chad gets to sit uninterrupted and relaxed while watching meanwhile I am busy helping kids with activities, taking them to the bathroom, getting drinks, etc.  all while "listening" to the speakers.  So grateful the conference Ensign when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment