Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Country... A New Blog!

We finally started a blog!  We thought change is coming to our country so why not start our blog?!  We are excited to be able to share some of our moments with you whether it's thoughts of our crazy life, good links and info I like to share, or viewing cute pics of our amazing kids - we hope you can keep up with our life as we hope to be able to keep up with yours through the blogging world!  Hopefully we'll get some more pics of the kids soon... 

7 comments:

  1. Look at your adorable family!!! Ty sure has grown up to be handsome! Thanks for sharing your blog. I'll email you the web address to mine, just in case you don't have it. - Debbie Gisle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey neighbor! Howdy and welcome to blogging!! I love your family photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good!! I'm so excited you guys are jumping into the blog world! Feels like the only way I can stay in touch with people anymore. I'm so excited to peek in on your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch out....it gets addicting. Your kids are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to be the first to comment...but my computer wigged out for a minute!!! I'm so glad you've started a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shay! I just love your blog! Especially the video that was so adorable! Enjoy those moments I would give anything to rewind to those years! I also love that you put the 'I belong' and other church things on your blog that is awesome!
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  7. ShayLynn! I am so glad to see your cute blog and your beautiful family. Blogging is such a good way to keep in touch long distance. Hope you all are well!

    ReplyDelete