
So we discovered over this last weekend that our picky little girl loves salad! Who would have thought...of all things??!! So since then I have added spinach leaves with her salad and she eats them up! She continues to keep us guessing with what she likes and dislikes.
Ok, after last weekend, guess what Lynn asked me to buy? M&M's-- so he'd had some the next time he sees Isabelle... I think he is trying to make up for chasing her!! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo sweet! She won't say no to M&M's or anything chocolate!
ReplyDeleteJensen was, and still is, my best salad eater. When he was about a year and a half old we were better off to order him a 'side salad' over a kids meal. It is so NOT a bad thing to have kids that will eat salad!
ReplyDeleteI never ate salad as a kid and now I love it. I love spinach too. She's getting a much better start than me! :) Cute pic
ReplyDeleteYum, what a good girl!
ReplyDelete