A tribute to 2 GREAT fathers-
DAD #1
My dad is an amazing handyman. He can fix anything, create anything and does perfect finish work! It seemed that anytime I asked for help or expressed a need for money, etc. he always was very willing. He is an AMAZING grandpa who loves his grandkids more than well I think myself - but I wouldn't have it any other way. How many grandpa's come home from a long day of work, see their grandson playing in a pool and decide to jump right in fully clothed and let his grandson repeatedly pour water over his head? Don't know many so I guess we'll keep him! :)
DAD #2
Chad's dad is very knowledgable. He has a great memory which was passed on to Chad and Ty (and hopefully Isabelle too!). He is self-disciplined, hard-working and dedicated. He loves giving grandkids rides on the lawnmower and taking them on walks to see all the beauties of nature. He's quiet but yet very present! You know you are loved by him! He is a very health conscious person but he does have a "sweet" weakness - give him chocolate (dark is his fav) and he'll love you forever! He is a very respectful man and luckily that wonderful trait was passed along to his son! 





Such sweet sentiments and I have to agree!
ReplyDelete