Saturday, June 20, 2009

One GrEaT Dad


It is great to be able to celebrate fathers and to express gratitude for the many things they do in our lives!

This is what Ty had to say:
I love Daddy because...
-he works for us
-he tells jokes to us
-he loves me
-he's nice to everyone in his family
-he plays sports with me
-he goes on dates with me

When I asked Isabelle if she loved when Daddy plays with her she gave a big smile - so I guess that says it all!

We thank Chad for being dedicated to his many responsibilities especially that of a Father! WE LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures...absolutly priceless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree - Chad is an awesome Dad (as well as a son, and a Bishop to boot). We are all luck to lay claim to him!!

    Love -

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can definitely tell he is such a good daddy! We sure miss him as our bishop and miss our ward so much too! I'm having a hard time adjusting and wish we could just move our house within your ward boundaries. I'm glad I can at least keep in touch through blogging! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete