Sunday, August 23, 2009

The First 30...

I'm a long-time reader, first-time "poster". I wanted to wish my best friend a Happy 30th Birthday. I love you so much and treasure our relationship. I look forward to the next 30 years.

Love,
Chad

Untitled from Chad Taylor on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet video! My all time favorite photo of you two= sitting on the motorcycle facing each other. ha ha ha! All of your pics made me smile.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAYLYNN. You are one of the nicest people I've ever met. You were the best neighbor I ever had... or ever expect to have. Since we left, Dave and I have said on MORE than one occasion how much we miss having you guys next door. We wish we'd spent more time with you before Chad was bishop. ('Cause we all know that after he was bishop he didn't have any free time.)

    p.s. It was so delightful to see Chad back in the days of a full head of hair. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures!!! You were a darling little girl.
    Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous day, and a wonderful year as a 30 year old. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the whole thing, awesome job Chad! It brought back lots of memories! ShayLynn I've been thinking about you today and I hope you've had a great birthday. I'm glad my brother is taking good care of you because you're an amazing person and deserve nothing less!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ShayLynn! I am so glad we have remained somewhat in touch through all of our years. You are such a great person and inspiration!

    Love, Amy

    P.S. Congrats Chad on your first time blogging. I love it when Jake posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was 17 minutes of my life well spent. I hope you had a wonderful Birth Day ShayLynn, and Bishop thanks for the video, it made me cry, You guys have such a wonderful family and a wonderful love! Have you known each other since you were 12?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say that is the SWEETEST thing that Chad put that together for you. You can tell he loves you! It was fun seeing all those pictures and I can't believe how much Isabelle looks like you when you were little. Precious! Hope you had a wonderful b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, ShayLynn!!! And I have to say that I watched that whole video! Chad was so sweet to put it all together.

    Okay, I didn't realize how much your kids, especially Isabelle, look just like you when you were little. Wow!

    I loved the picture of you on the motorcycle as a youth! It was fun to see you as you grew up and went from little girl, to young woman, to wife, to mother. It was really cool to see. (and by the way, you both looked SO young)

    Your wedding pictures were gorgeous!

    My only wish is that I could sit down and hear the stories behind each picture! :)

    Congrats on turning 30! Don't you feel so old?! (I know I do)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was an incredible video - something to cherish!

    ReplyDelete