Ty was out of school 3 days last week for Fall Break and I decided to just enjoy the extra time together and fill it up with fun family time!
Day 1
The kids painted pumpkins and we went to Del Taco for lunch. (It must be because it's close to our house but our kids are obsessed with eating there- at least it's cheap!) Ty always enjoys playing in their playplace and manages to make friends everytime and somehow convinces them in a nice way to play Star Wars. He has figured out that to get a girl to play with him she either has to be a Queen or Princess - little do they know it's one that ends up shooting people and fighting with lightsabers! This time in particular he made friends with a little girl who was 3. Her mom was very surprised by how nice and patient he was with her considering her age. Ty has a great friendly personality!
Day 2
We went to "Hee Haw Farms" for some messy fun! It had rained the day before so it was quite muddy but I think I was the only one concerned about that. The kids had a blast on the animal train, the swings and pedal cars.
These swings were Isabelle's favorites - she did not want to get off!
This picture cracks me up! :)
Day 3
We visited Thanksgiving Point to go to "Barnyard Boo" with some friends. The kids enjoyed the Halloween games, decorating cookies and of course seeing the animals.
Around 2:00 we headed off to a Hotel in Salt Lake to spend the night with the kids. They had a really fun pool with a kids playarea where we spent a few hours. After swimming we had pizza and watched a movie. Chad and Ty had a sleepover in one room falling asleep to "Sportcenter" which Ty thought was the coolest thing ever and Mommy and Isabelle fell asleep singing songs to each other in the other room. We enjoyed sleeping in and eating a great free buffet breakfast!
Our 3 days were well spent... how could you not want to spend lots of time with these two cute, silly, active kids!!
That looks like so much fun! You are a really active, involved parent... I need to learn that from you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you spent your fall break having so much fun TOGETHER!!
Wow those things all sound so fun!! You are such a good mom and you're kids are lucky to have you. We're going to Hee Haws next week so hopefully it will be okay weather.
ReplyDeleteWhen people found out that Cheide had 3 days off school they groaned and asked what I was going to do. I love having Cheide home! Tell Ty I will play Star Wars with him anytime, I'm a total nerd. =)
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteJust the other day, My siblings and I were talking about how one of our favorite childhood memories was taking a "trip" to a hotel about 20 minutes away from our house for an over nighter. Such a good idea!
Oh my, they truly are so dang adorable!! I'm glad you took some time out for FUN!
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a blast! Gosh! They've gotten so big and even more cute!
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures, what a fun break!
ReplyDelete