

... healthy super active baby! We had the sonogram Wednesday and everything looked great which we (or I) was extremely relieved. I hadn't felt much movement at all so it was good to see how active the baby was. The technician even commented several times how much the baby continued to move throughout the sonogram. We followed our tradition of not finding out if it's a boy or girl so we will be anticipating the day he/she arrives!
So far here are the family predictions:
Chad - girl
ShayLynn - boy
Ty - girl
Isabelle - boy (she has said all along girl but recently has been set on a boy!)
Yeah! We had our ultrasound as well and we are thrilled to have a girl. I am not patient enough to wait till I deliver. I am excited to find out what you will have!! I'm surprised you haven't felt the baby moving more with all that it was moving during the ultrasound. I hope that the pregnancy is going well for you and that you are over your morning sickness!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny I was just thinking about it this morning and I predicted a boy! I'm so glad everything looked great, I know the anxiety that moms feel!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting!! You totally had me expecting to find out the gender though...you guys are amazing to wait! I don't think I could do that. I guess since you have boy and girl stuff you're good to go though either way! I'm excited for your growing family.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! Hey, I agree. It doesn't matter what it is as long as it's healthy. You guys are such a great family. I'm glad we are in your ward!
ReplyDelete