
It seems really weird that she is old enough to go to Preschool. I feel like Ty was much older than her when he started at 3. However she was SO excited to go and on day #2 she was just as excited so it makes me very happy that she is enjoying her time there! She already came home singing the "Mr. Peanut" song - Yay!

She did cry on her first day because she didn't want her hand painted - she said it scared her. She loved reading the "racoon" book ("The Kissing Hand"), playing on the playground in Miss Dawn's backyard (she is just amazed she has a playground in her backyard), hanging her stuff in a cubby, eating chocolate pudding for snack time and playing with "busy bee" (I have yet to figure out who that is)!
It will be so fun to see her grow and learn with each new day and as you can tell from the big smiles in the pictures she is loving it so far!
She is so adorable! I'm sad that Malachi did not make the deadline to go to preschool this year.
ReplyDeleteShe is too cute, and so happy! I'm glad she is loving preschool. Jordan's first day is tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! Isn't it such a relief when they are happy to go? Kassi starts tomorrow and it couldn't come soon enough for her. Your kids are adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh she can't get any cuter. I'm so glad it's all going well. I can't wait to get the 'baby' phone call, I'm so excited for you!
ReplyDelete