Saturday, October 9, 2010

Look who's 32!!



Yikes 32 - that doesn't make me any younger either!! The older we get the better life gets and now Chad can say he's 32 with 3 kids and a fantastic wife what more could he need??!! Happy Happy Birthday to a great guy - my best friend! He is a great dad, husband, brother, friend... and a good bishop who sacrifices much of his own time in service! I know with a newborn and being homebound won't make his birthday too exciting but we hope he will know how much he is loved!! Thanks for all you do Chad!!

3 comments:

  1. I know you made it special for him, you're so good at that. I bought the stuff for Vivienne's gifts yesterday...I'm excited to make something for her!! Cyrena's going to help....we'll see how that goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 32?!?! Aww... he's still a baby! We're glad he had a great bday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Chad! So fun! I feel bad I haven't seen you and your sweet baby girl! I am the worst neighbor, ever!

    ReplyDelete