I am sad with every month that passes because that means one less of having her be our little baby - I DO NOT want her to grow up! She is heaven in our home!
My friend, Tiff, came over and took some adorable pictures of Vivienne before Christmas. We had not had any professional pictures done and I really did not want to take her anywhere during this yucky flu & cold season so being the great friend that she is she came over and took them in our front room and they turned out great! Thanks again Tiff!!
Vivienne's favorites:
- any attention from Ty & Isabelle
- her bouncy chair and swing
- her pacifier... yay!
- bottle with warm formula (she's kind of picky with the temperature of the water)
- sucking on her hand
- her carseat... double yay!
- being held facing forward... she loves looking around at everything
- laughing at herself in the mirror... so cute!
- kicking and splashing water all over in her bathtub
- wearing pj's - i LOVE holding babies in footsie pj's
- just being calm, content and easy going!


Oh she is such a beautiful baby!! You are so lucky she's so golden! I am so sad to be missing out on her as a baby!
ReplyDeleteShe is so pretty! Those pictures are adorable. Glad you guys are enjoying her so much in your family.
ReplyDeleteSo precious! They do grow up to fast! I think she looks so much like you too.
ReplyDelete