The next few posts are my catch-up... it may be old news but I am reeeaaally sloooow in getting blogging done with so many other things that need my attention (right now that would be 2 sick and unhappy girls)!
We blessed Vivienne on January 8th at home. Although I love baby blessings in church there is something I love even more about doing them at home - must be the more relaxed feeling. We enjoyed lots of family over for yummy soups, salad, bread, pb fingers and pumpkin bars... that sounds really yummy right now! I was a little worried about our small space but it actually worked out great with all the kids loudly enjoying themselves downstairs. Ty and Isabelle were in heaven with so many cousins over to play at their house. And for the family who wasn't able to make it we missed you! ;)
Vivienne wore my blessing dress that Isabelle was blessed in as well. Chad gave Vivienne a wonderful blessing as usual and I really felt our Heavenly Father's love for her as one of his special daughters. I know she was an amazing spirit before she came to our family and that there are wonderful things for her to accomplish on her journey here on earth. How grateful I am for Vivis sweet personality in our home and for a worthy husband who holds the priesthood and uses it as he should. We were able to have my dad, chad's dad Mick, chad's brother Scott and my brother in law Randy all stand in. We sure enjoyed all the family over!
Chad's parents

My parents
My sister and brother in law and their 4 kids
Chad's brother and his wife and their 5 kids

Chad's niece - her brother was in the basement playing and her parents had Stake Conference
ShayLynn, i LOVE your hair. SO CUTE! The family picture is priceless and little Vivienne is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteOh I love it, she looks absolutely beautiful. I hate missing out on on these special events!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful family! And I love blessings at home too :)
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! You guys do have a beautiful family!
ReplyDelete