Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Isabelle's Birthday


Another year older and more dramatic too!! Isabelle celebrated her 4th birthday on July 6th. Her day started with lots of pink decorations and a plate full of french toast and eggs. She went to dance class and then home for swimming with neighborhood friends. Later we went to Chuck E. Cheese as a family. At home she was surprised with a barbie doll cake (being my first attempt it turned out better than I anticipated) and lots of fun presents. Ty was very excited to give her a Ken barbie doll. Chad worked many hours on a video for Isabelle and we were able to watch it after presents. He did an amazing job and it will be a treasure to Isabelle for many years. Today she wanted to make sure to write a thank you card to daddy for making her video - that will make all those long hours worth it! We loved celebrating her special day and we are so grateful for this beautiful, sassy little thing in our family!










May all your wishes come true...

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just love her! It looks like it was a great day. The cake looks awesome, I bet she was thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a doll!! I can't believe that she's 4 already! Yikes! Time goes way too quickly.

    ReplyDelete