Wednesday, August 24, 2011

First Day of 2nd Grade


Monday, August 22nd Ty headed off for 2nd grade. He was excited to wear his new shoes and take his new sports backpack. When we left him in the classroom he looked a little nervous but by lunch time when we met him he was happy and expressed the day was going great! When he got home his only complaint was "the day drags on forever" - just a little adjustment and he'll be fine. We look forward to the year ahead and I am so excited I get to be the classroom coordinator again! ;)


And of course a teacher gift is always a plus the first day! Found the tag here - loved their jars better but I already had these to use.


2 comments:

  1. YAY for Ty! Good for you for being the class coordinator, there's no way I could do that with my little ones!! I am lucky enough to have found someone to swap with so I can at least volunteer each week. You are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's in 2nd grade! He's getting so big! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete