Swimming lessons were the highlight of the kids' days for 2 weeks! Isabelle surprised me by participating really well, loving her teachers and wanting to go willingly without me being close by - yay!! She learned "chicken, airplane, solder", putting her face in the water and blowing bubbles and floating on her tummy and back. She did really good and it made me so excited for next year! Who knows maybe swimming will be her "thing"!
Ty loved going as well and really loved his teachers! All of Ty's teachers become a very important part of his life even if just for a short period - he always remembers something they taught him! He improved so much from last year and was swimming much farther with his face in the water. His swimming looked great and I look forward to him learning more next year and continuing to improve. I would love for him to want to do swim team sometime in the future!
I love watching kids swim--I'm glad they did so well. Cyrena still really struggles...but of course Natalie is fearless. :)
ReplyDelete