It is hard to believe Isabelle finished her last year of preschool. Having her start kindergarten makes me nervous and sad... Chad already talks about what a hard time he will have on that day. She was really excited for her graduation and we heard her practicing a lot of her songs for that special day. The weather didn't cooperate as planned so we were a little cramped inside her preschool but it still turned out to be a wonderful day full of lots of memories. I even was emotional as her teacher Miss Dawn cried while talking about how much she loves these kids and how she will miss them. I think it's just hard to sometimes see how fast my kids are growing up. They will only be kids once and I only get to experience there childhood with them for such a short time.
Isabelle grew so much this year during preschool. It helped with her shyness and attachment to mommy! I am so grateful she had an understanding, patient teacher who dealt with lots of tears! We will miss her... but hope she'll still be teaching for Vivienne's turn!
Isabelle shared that her favorite thing about preschool was playing outside on the playset with friends. We also were able to read through her school journal and see all the fun and silly things she drew during the year - this is one of my favorite preschool keepsakes.
We ate yummy cookies, took pictures and gave lots of hugs! It has been a great 2 years of preschool for Isabelle!

How great for her! I know I was not ready for kindergarten to end...such bittersweet times!
ReplyDelete