Thursday, March 4, 2010

Announcing...

... baby #3 arriving in September! Crazy Crazy! I was really hoping we would be done with 2 but it looks like another needs to join our family! Right now it's the fun stage of being nauseous, dry-heaving, gagging and everything sounding gross - I am hoping this will pass quickly! My poor kids have had to deal with mommy in bed or lying on the couch so I know they will look forward to regular mom back. Surprisingly Ty has been excited but Isabelle says "NO!" to having a baby in our home. We'll see how it all plays out in the fall!

13 comments:

  1. It will pass quickly but it's so miserable while it's 'passing' I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see who comes!!! I know this must have been a hard decision for you guys. I wish you lots of good health!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's exciting. I hope the sickness passes quickly. Ask your doc about zofran. It helped me a lot with this pregnancy. Let me know if I can help with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! That's really exciting. I can't believe you wanted to be done with 2...you guys make such cute kids you should have at least 8. j/k Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo exciting! If you need a place to send your kids while you get a nap, let me know!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, Congrats!!! We are both in the same boat. I am also due in Sept. and have been lying in bed or on the couch. It is NO fun at all! I hope it passes quickly! Congrats! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She'll come around!! Congratulations! 3 kids is a good number for sure :)

    Your kids are always welcome to come play up here if you need a long "pregnancy" day. Hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited!! You guys have beautiful children! Hooray for a third!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ken thinks 3 is the Perfect # because you can still drive a Sedan! A very wide sedan that can fit 2 car seats and a booster that is. Congratulations, we are excited for you guys. AND 100mg and half a Unisom (or fake unisom)right before bed, have really helped me with this round of the Pregnancy Yuckies- and they help you sleep better at night too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! So excited for your cute family! I don't know how you do it with your hubby gone so much as bishop! You must have been exhausted before, but now, I am sure you are needing some much needed rest and relaxation. Please feel free to call anytime you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! So exciting, even if it was a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I'm so happy for you; I hope that you feel better soon, it's never fun to be sick and a mom. That is so funny about Isabelle, I think if Fiona had been older and knew what she does now, she would have said no about Lydia, too. She doesn't like not being the one toted around. I just hope that soon they'll be good friends (once Lydia can play more like a big girl). congratulations, again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! I hope you start to feel beteter soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Om my gosh I'm so excited for you!!! Please let me know if you ever need a day in bed, I would love to take your kids for a playdate. Also, let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete