I am determined to get our blog caught up before I get too busy with Summer activities.
We enjoyed a full month during December.
Our kids enjoy doing our advent activities... sadly I can't remember everything we did since I didn't take a picture of everything (the reason I need to stay on top of documenting these family times).
-Decorating our tree
-Opening different Christmas books
-Making a Gingerbread House
-Waking up to a new crazy Elf hiding place and trick
-Seeing the Reindeer
-Riding Frontrunner to Temple Square
(along with all the other thousands of people who had the same idea) Crazy!
-Making cone Christmas Trees
-Grinch night - watching Grinch and having Grinch floats
-Watching Isabelle in her Kindergarten Grinch performance - so cute!
-Enjoying Christmas Eve at the Taylor's - listening to musical performances (Ty played the piano), playing Minute to Win It games, playing with cousins and eating good food.
-Christmas morning we enjoyed time just the 5 of us in our new home! Vivi got a Little Tikes car, Isabelle got another doll plus accessories and Ty got a Wii game plus lots of little fun stocking stuffers. We had a great relaxed, quiet, fun Christmas day!
-We headed down to St. George a few days after Christmas to spend with my family. The kids always enjoy lots and lots of cousin time with sleepovers and playing. We opened more presents and played Minute to Win it games again. Ty was devastated the first round at the Taylor's because he didn't win (his strong competitive side) so he was determined to win at least once which of course he did since my family isn't very competitive at all!
Having fun riding in Grandpa's El Camino






No comments:
Post a Comment